The Golden Zephyr ride at California Adventure. Quinny was able to go on this ride and she loved it. I was terrified but I felt bad she couldn't go on the other big rides.
The swings. I didn't go on these either but I'm sure they were superterrifying fun. The big kids killed time on these while waiting for their California Screamin' fastpass time.
More Zephyr
The second day we went from Disneyland to California Adventure and then back to Disneyland. Then we headed over to Star Tours and Space Mountain. Spencer and the big kids went on Star Tours so much that they think they saw every version of the 3D movie and concluded that the "Rebel Spy" was always someone in the 2nd row. Emery and Spencer were both picked as spies during their many times on the ride. I went twice with "Rider Switch" passes.
We all got our pictures taken for our 3 day passes so we couldn't scalp any of our extra days.
Griffin couldn't go on Indiana Jones so he meandered around Fantasyland for a while.
We got Fastpasses to "Frozen" in the Fantasy Faire at Disneyland. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was dying. It was a super-fast retelling of the movie and this Olaf actor played like half the parts. And the kids got to sit up right at the stage so it was basically like they'd met Anna and Elsa and we didn't have to stand in a long line to see them. I can still envision campbell all red in the face and doubled over with laughter.
My little Disney buddy
And my other part-time Disney buddy. Griffin and I got a Rider Switch pass to go on the Radiator Springs Racers even though Spencer and the older kids had used Fastpasses. The attendant said it was a "slow day"-- the main line was only 70 minutes long--so he cut us a break.
Front row!!!
quinny and I explored A Bug's Life rides while the others were on Tower of Terror. Campbell and Spencer were the only two to repeat that ride.
This is what I'll remember of quinny at Disneyland. Using the guardrails as a jungle gym. She'd take advantage of her time out of the baby carrier and flip all over these things. One time she was sitting on the bottom rung and she just flipped right over backwards. "Uh... I'm OK mommy- I just fell in da bushes..."
She was crazy and would fling herself around with just a thin pretend belt holding her in. I can't believe she was allowed on this ride- I thought she was gonna die.
Little Mermaid rideThe swings. I didn't go on these either but I'm sure they were super
More Zephyr
We all got our pictures taken for our 3 day passes so we couldn't scalp any of our extra days.
Griffin couldn't go on Indiana Jones so he meandered around Fantasyland for a while.
We got Fastpasses to "Frozen" in the Fantasy Faire at Disneyland. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was dying. It was a super-fast retelling of the movie and this Olaf actor played like half the parts. And the kids got to sit up right at the stage so it was basically like they'd met Anna and Elsa and we didn't have to stand in a long line to see them. I can still envision campbell all red in the face and doubled over with laughter.
My little Disney buddy
And my other part-time Disney buddy. Griffin and I got a Rider Switch pass to go on the Radiator Springs Racers even though Spencer and the older kids had used Fastpasses. The attendant said it was a "slow day"-- the main line was only 70 minutes long--so he cut us a break.
Front row!!!
quinny and I explored A Bug's Life rides while the others were on Tower of Terror. Campbell and Spencer were the only two to repeat that ride.
This is what I'll remember of quinny at Disneyland. Using the guardrails as a jungle gym. She'd take advantage of her time out of the baby carrier and flip all over these things. One time she was sitting on the bottom rung and she just flipped right over backwards. "Uh... I'm OK mommy- I just fell in da bushes..."



















3 comments:
I'm glad Quinn enjoyed the visit. She always wants to do everything that the big kids do
Very patient mommmy
Haha I was laughing out loud picturing Quinn in the bushes. So great. It sounds like you guys nailed getting everyone on the rides. It's like you're speaking a different vocab - rider shares? I can't believe Spence only has a little backpack.
So many cute pictures! I am loving these posts!
Post a Comment