Friday, November 20, 2015

halloween

This was a big year for my kids- they each got a birthday party/trip AND they each got a new costume-of their choice. So Spoiled!
 We had the tri-ward trunk or treat and school parties and then halloween. Thankfully the trunk or treat was a week before Halloween because by Halloween campbell was feeling awful and was really sick. She didn't even want to go out but since we only go to our street neighbors I talked her into it. Now that she can eat her candy hopefully she's happy she went with us.

 I let Griffin wear his costume around before Halloween- he loves dressing up as a ninja or fireman or construction worker.
 campbell was not too tempted by this stash.
 They each pick a corner of our family room and when we U-turn to do the other half of our street we stop by our house for them to dump their candy out. Our neighbors throw tons of candy at our kids. we're outside a lot. haha.



 Cleopatra. She was perfect. I just wanted to cry for her that she missed her school's whole spirit week and Halloween party.

 quinny picked this out months ago. She's a My Little Pony (Rainbow Dash).
 I was carrying the headband, hooves and wings by the end of the night.

 emery wanted to be a bee. What? We went all over town trying to find wings and stuff her size to make this costume. As long as she doesn't want to be a zombie princess or vampire witch I'll buy her as many flower antennas as she wants.


 I love that she's still a little girl and hasn't let Middle School ruin her imaginative play and what she wants to do in her free time. She was pretty well aware she'd be the only bee that day.


 Looking for something to chop down.
Campbell and I hung out for a long time in my bathroom working on her hair and makeup.

1 comment:

Neil Whiting said...

Wonderful costumes
I don't think they are spoiled though, very precious instead.
Campbell can bring the extra candy for me next week