Quinn has the biggest smile and is such a happy little girl. Even if I'm going "ugh quinn! You made such a mess!!!" She turns around an gives me this huge genuine grin- and a hug and an "I'm so sorry mom!"
Spencer LOVES sailing and he wanted me to share in this joy. We went out in the SF bay and I really really liked the first 30 mins. It was beautiful and we were going super fast and there was a great breeze. Then I got crazy super sick and hated the rest of the trip. I still get a little queasy thinking about sailing. Sorry Spencer, no sailboat.We've always got a puzzle going on our game table. Spencer is really into puzzles.
Grannie Lois got her turn in the Oakland Temple a few weeks ago. I got to go with the youth of our ward and do her baptism and confirmation. It was a really perfect and special night.
My little group of 1st graders for the pumpkin patch field trip. I took a pic of them at the beginning in case I lost one. The little girl on the end was my only casualty.
The kids were told they needed to be able to carry-not just lift- their own pumpkins. no exceptions. Well, 1st graders are all deaf by nature so I ended up carrying A LOT of pumpkins to and from the bus.
the trip home
quinny loves gymnastics and is really doing well. Her teacher has a big job trying to keep track of her because if you make her wait around too long she heads off to the big kid bars and trampolines.
Campbell was super ticked off her first class because "I'm with a bunch of little babies"
Her teacher found her a class at the same level with another older girl in it and now things are going much better. She looks great out there.
grandma and grandpa come visit. And hang my mirror and install my new faucet and shower door and griffin's closet doors that have been leaning against my bedroom wall for 2 years.
campbell and the Dr have a really fun time together. He thinks she's the funniest little thing that's ever come sniffling into his office.
There wasn't enough room for quinny at the big girl table.
griffin heading off to another "boy's camp" carrying a necessity. He probably didn't pack underwear but he sure didn't forget that football.
and a couple more pictures from emery's graduation. She's just the cutest. and smartest and sweetest and she loves her friends.















2 comments:
thank you
Griffin has things right
Love all these new pictures! Love the costumes, parties and fun things you do for these wonderful children!
Mom
Post a Comment