Monday, May 16, 2016

Spring 1

Wicked!!!
There are no words... I already wanted to buy tickets to the next showing before it was even intermission.
Thankfully mom was watching the kids because it was about twice as long as I thought it was going to be. LOVED IT!
Griffin's leprechaun trap and his awful hairdo. I was trying to get his hair to do something/anything else than what it normally does and it looked so so so hilariously wrong. He went to school with it all whacked out for a week before I got around to cutting it normal.
As for the trap, the leprechaun visited during recess and left candy all over their classroom but no one caught him.
Quinny got to watch the neighbor's dog for a couple days
FHE at mom's
The girls took pictures of all their Beenie Boos so if I happen to be at a store that sells them and I happen to be feeling charitable I will know exactly which ones NOT to get.
quinn and I are busy busy busy all day long
I am always freeeeezing at griffin's baseball field. I was so lucky to get the close spot this day and could watch him practice without my polar gear.
The new friendship bench at school where you can sit if you're feeling lonely and a friend will come along and help you out.
emery did a little photoshoot with Hannah. Some of you were lucky enough to get her favorite shots emailed to you.
Another favorite of Griffin's. He gets done pretty fast with his assignments so he decorates the back of all his papers. I keep them because of the backs and not the actual worksheet. This one is a love letter to his teacher with a nice little math problem on the side to show her how smart he is.
This was written on the back of the next page (below)
It says "I need harder things to lern !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"'
So ironic. Then on the front... he gets only 2/3 correct. I love this so much
That's reading comprehension at it's finest. "what helps polar bears swim so fast? Griffin- "frunt nees" 
campbell and I were chatting on the way home from school when I saw this monster and started screaming hysterically. campbell started shrieking too and whipping her head around to see what she was shrieking about. Then she saw this shiny, disgusting creature and really went crazy.
Little quinny sits behind me in the car and is always muttering about something. She brings a little notepad along and somehow entertains herself during all our errands. If I ask her a question she says "uuuhhhh... MOM! Now I have to start ALL over cuz you interrupted me!!!"
She's sweet like that.
The supportive sisters. I have to make them look up whenever Griffin is up to bat.
I texted this picture of griffin to Spencer. I got a call that day from school that griffin was "sick".
Sick of school I guess.
"When I grow up I will be a rollercoaster person because all the other jobs are dangerous. By Griffin"
That's one wicked-looking rollercoaster... not sure a rollercoaster person is the safest choice in this case. I love everything about this picture- the random bird, his crazy arms all ready to pull that lever, the little train of cars heading to their death. The wad of cash he's holding. The cheerful sun.
Buddy got the game ball! He's been doing so well in baseball this year. And his team is amazing. Many of  the other teams will just quit by the 5th inning. I'm pretty into baseball- even though I thought I'd hate it. I love watching the other boys at bat and watching them field the ball. And I can grumble just as well as the other moms when there's a bad call.
Quinny loves when there's a new cutout at Trader Joe's

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

a VERY creative family
Don't interrupt Quinn while she is working though

Lori Whiting said...

Love all these new, fun updates. You are a very busy and very fun family.
Love you guys!