I need this shirt
Baby Jane flew to CA to see Aunt Allie
BFF quinny and Grant
Grandma with all 10 grandkids
campbell and her 13 bracelets... one per lap= running a 5K
Girls on the Run is almost over for the year, Just one more practice this week.
I cannot believe the amount of energy campbell has. She easily comes in first and then keeps running and running with the other girls as they try to finish. Running is just no big deal to her.
Good game boys. Snack has certainly evolved since I was in sports... now it's a full meal.
Black eye starting the day after he collided with a girl at recess
Black eye day 3
Love
Love is great. I love researching in science books...
Spencer's FHE on family history work. He's been bitten by the genealogy bug.
There's a ladybug crawling around in this jacket.
The Primary activity was a movie night. Each kid was given a certain number of tickets to spend at the snack bar and then they all watched a movie together
I guarantee all of quinny's tickets were spent on sugar.
Campbell's science Fair Project. She came up with the idea and did a great job typing all the info up, cutting, pasting and presenting her project.
A double rainbow on St Patrick's Day
griffin was hiding under my covers and would pop out every time he wanted a bite of food in his mouth.
I attempted beignets for Mardi Gras. They were really good that night- not the next day. We celebrate all the food holidays. That was a busy week... it was Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras and Valentine's Day
Griffin's 100 day of school project. "I have 100 Friends". I guarantee you are ALL on this board. Grandma's, Aunts, friends, cousins, me, Jesus, and even Morgan's unborn (at the time) baby.
this is griffin 90% of the time. In fact, 90% of the kids' fights have to do with griffin "not being dressed appropriately" for whatever game the girls are playing. Or that he's ruining their fun with his swords and nerf guns.
quinny is learning to be ghetto and haul our cans and bottles to the scary side of town to recycle for a whole $20. After all the sorting was done and we got paid I handed her a dollar and said "you did so well quinny! I'm proud of you for all your hard work" She said "really mom- a dollar- that's like nothing"
A late night of plumbing work. We had a pipe leaking in our slab and dad came to help us reroute new hot and cold lines around the garage and cap off the leaking pipe. It was a lot of work and we learned so much from dad!
Quinny rides in the stroller to school every day. With her snacks and pillow and toys and notepad.
Dad painted this picture of griffin and the ocean. I love it
One of griffin's birthday choices. Chick-fil-a and jammies.




4 comments:
Griffin has way more than 100 friends
Still coming back to lurk on your little family! :) your kids are just the best!
Love these snippets from daily life. I can't believe your little buddy Quinn Quinny will be at school next fall. Then who will keep you safe in the ghetto?
Hi Allie!!! I just love watching your sweet family grow and play. See if this link works: http://getanewtee.com/view/21556770/fit-ish-funny-distressed-look-t-shirt
Love to all, Mary
Post a Comment