We spent a day down in Provo seeing a couple more temples, BYU and going out to eat. First stop was the Provo Temple.
We always check out what's going on at the MOA
My yearly statue picture.
We had to spend about an hour in the gift shop trying to find the perfect BYU souvenir. My souvenir is still with me in the form of FAT. I got a pound of chocolate covered cinnamon bears AND a pound of fudge.
Griffin and Quinny each got a cougar cub stuffed animal and the girls found a million notebooks on clearance and wanted them all. Spencer's not really into the whole idea of buying stuff/junk for no reason... so he has no souvenirs.
Our last temple stop was the new Provo City Center Temple. The last time I saw the temple it was up on stilts under construction. When emery was a baby we went to stake conference in this building- I'll never forget that a little girl dropped a whole pile of baby books off the balcony during one of the talks. Loudest bang ever.
We saw a couple brides wandering around which is always exciting! I always think of my wedding day and how special it is to find someone you want to spend eternity with.
We hadn't gone to Pizza Factory in years and I thought it was high time the kids got one of their perfect breadsticks. I had ordered the salad bar but I hung around the table for another 10 minutes because I wanted to see the kids' faces when the breadsticks were brought out.
Griffin started to feel sick and then ended up sleeping for about 24 hours after this. emery was so sweet to rub his little head while she ate.
We always check out what's going on at the MOA
My yearly statue picture.
We had to spend about an hour in the gift shop trying to find the perfect BYU souvenir. My souvenir is still with me in the form of FAT. I got a pound of chocolate covered cinnamon bears AND a pound of fudge.
Griffin and Quinny each got a cougar cub stuffed animal and the girls found a million notebooks on clearance and wanted them all. Spencer's not really into the whole idea of buying stuff/junk for no reason... so he has no souvenirs.
Our last temple stop was the new Provo City Center Temple. The last time I saw the temple it was up on stilts under construction. When emery was a baby we went to stake conference in this building- I'll never forget that a little girl dropped a whole pile of baby books off the balcony during one of the talks. Loudest bang ever.
We saw a couple brides wandering around which is always exciting! I always think of my wedding day and how special it is to find someone you want to spend eternity with.
We hadn't gone to Pizza Factory in years and I thought it was high time the kids got one of their perfect breadsticks. I had ordered the salad bar but I hung around the table for another 10 minutes because I wanted to see the kids' faces when the breadsticks were brought out.
Griffin started to feel sick and then ended up sleeping for about 24 hours after this. emery was so sweet to rub his little head while she ate.

















2 comments:
Poor Spencer without souvenirs
I would go to Cafe Rio instead ...or Zupa's/Kneaders
Love to see the inside of the Provo City Temple
Fun that you got to show the kids so many temples on the vacation. I remember those yummy breadsticks.
Post a Comment