Sunday, June 4, 2017

Dr. Whiting's last day at the office

We had just headed out on our drive to Utah and made a little detour to say goodbye to Dr. Whiting's office and get some last-day-of-work pictures. I still can't believe dad has retired!

 We have so many happy memories in this office with all our visits, raiding the candy jar and seeing our little babies for the first time on ultrasound.
 Almost all dad's *beautiful* decorations were gone
 Someone made sure the candy bucket didn't get left behind. The jelly bellies provided us with road trip snacks across Nevada.

We love you dad and I know you're retired, but I think immediately heading out on a mission has kept you from being too bored!

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Thank you
It was very kind of you to stop before you long drive
I appreciate having some pictures of the last days
You are right, I am missing the office and sometimes can't quite believe that it is not there waiting for me when I return
Love

Lori Whiting said...

Such tender pictures! So nice of you guys to stop by for a final time!!

Love, Mom