I snuck this picture of emery conducting in young women's for the first time. She's just adorable.
quinny and I had a little date to see Disney on Ice.
It got a little bit crazy that evening trying to get everyone to and from their activities since Spencer had to go out of town at the last minute and he was going to be the taxi cab.
We had such a fun night! Quinny loved every performance and spent a lot of time eyeballing each vendor as they passed by to see exactly what she wanted for her treat. She was so cute I ended up getting her 2 treats.
tickets: $40
Taxes and fees: $46
parking: $40
cotton candy: $15
shaved ice in special princess cup: $12
Grand total: insane$$... hence the 2 treats... I'm not doing that again!
She even shared with me!
Dr. Seuss celebration for the kindergartners. My friend and I made them all green eggs and ham. The teacher said to give them each "just a little taste" but those 5 year olds wanted more and more and more! They ate the whole carton of eggs and 12 cubed up ham steaks. The teacher was out of town that day so she'll never know how much we stuffed into them.
Griffin's little German boy for his ancestor report. emery made his hair look amazing!!! I put her in charge of dressing that little doll.
Griffin's first Blue and Gold dinner. All this little boy scout stuff in new to me and I love how excited Griffin is about it all.
Quinny Washington
The post-Valentine party scattering of the cards and candy
quinn wanted to read each card and thank each classmate for their valentine
emery and her friend Maya at a mutual ice skating activity
griffin's first time ice skating
emery signed up for a booth at the school craft fair so she could sell her little American Girl doll clothes and accessories. I was stationed at a kid craft table on the other side of the room so, for hours, I was anxiously peering through the crowds to see if she had any customers. She ended up making over $80 and learned a lot for when she has a booth again next year. She was also able to pass off one of her 10 hour Young Women value projects with all the time she spent making everything, setting it up and selling it.
Griffin's basketball team the Bulldogs. He ended up making 5 baskets this season and improved dramatically from the beginning. He went for about 6 games with no baskets so we offered him $5 per basket (to go towards a LEGO set) and he racked up about 5 baskets by the end of the season. He bought a set with Yoda in it.
Old picture but I don't think I've posted it yet. Spencer and I at the Jim Gaffigan comedy show.

1 comment:
they are all adorable
great parents
Post a Comment