Quinn just gets right up in there. With all the different places I drag her to she should have a vast array of knowledge from "how to attach braces brackets" to "how to get a good deal on an oil change."
A few months ago quinn tried to cut one of her hairbands out of her own hair. I discovered this clump of short hairs and asked her what happened. She pretended like she didn't know what I was talking about until she realized I knew she was the one who cut it. We call it "doopie" and quinn can't WAIT until doopie grows out and we stop talking about it.
Emery's orthodontist named his son Emerson and thinks it's great that they have such similar names. He posted this on their facebook page. He said emery is so nice that it made him like the name even more. Haha
We threw a fiesta for a friend's bday and ordered all this crazy stuff (like paper sombrero headbands). It was so much fun and so crazy and SO many people.
Quinny never ever conks out in the middle of the day. This was momentous.
Fro-yo in parkas in the winter? Sure... I guess
We got distracted singing sings from The Greatest Showman so quinny put herself to bed. Time flies when you're singing at the top of your lungs.
Griffin's birthday dinner was Star Wars themed (emery made all the little signs). He didn't want a friend party this year and wanted "birthday week" instead. He picked an activity or restaurant every day of the week. So, between that and a bunch of LEGO sets he had a great birthday this year.
We got "flocked" by one of our friends. That was a fun surprise before school.
I take a lot of videos of quinny singing and talking to her stuffed animals. She uses these Magnatiles to build them palaces with little rooms or tiny cages etc... Then, at night, Spencer or I inadvertently step on the palace and collapse it and she's not happy about it at all in the morning.
We took this pic to text to mom and dad since dad likes BIG asparagus. We thought these fit the bill.
Trifle for fun. I always make stuff like this for church or company and never get any so we got our own personal family trifle.
Pinewood derby 2018!
Griffin made a whale car and we ended up running it down the track backwards since it didn't even cross the finish line going headfirst. He did pretty well in a few of his races and went home really happy.
Quinny loves turning on the heater after baths and making a towel tent around it.
Campbell went to San Francisco for a field trip for her Valley View News Crew Club. They got to tour the Google campus and go to Pier 39 and get Boudin for lunch. She brought home this receipt because of how the cashier spelled her name. "Kambo". Campbell thought it was the funniest thing that has ever happened.
A few months ago quinn tried to cut one of her hairbands out of her own hair. I discovered this clump of short hairs and asked her what happened. She pretended like she didn't know what I was talking about until she realized I knew she was the one who cut it. We call it "doopie" and quinn can't WAIT until doopie grows out and we stop talking about it.
Emery's orthodontist named his son Emerson and thinks it's great that they have such similar names. He posted this on their facebook page. He said emery is so nice that it made him like the name even more. Haha
We threw a fiesta for a friend's bday and ordered all this crazy stuff (like paper sombrero headbands). It was so much fun and so crazy and SO many people.
Quinny never ever conks out in the middle of the day. This was momentous.
Fro-yo in parkas in the winter? Sure... I guess
We got distracted singing sings from The Greatest Showman so quinny put herself to bed. Time flies when you're singing at the top of your lungs.
Griffin's birthday dinner was Star Wars themed (emery made all the little signs). He didn't want a friend party this year and wanted "birthday week" instead. He picked an activity or restaurant every day of the week. So, between that and a bunch of LEGO sets he had a great birthday this year.
We got "flocked" by one of our friends. That was a fun surprise before school.
I take a lot of videos of quinny singing and talking to her stuffed animals. She uses these Magnatiles to build them palaces with little rooms or tiny cages etc... Then, at night, Spencer or I inadvertently step on the palace and collapse it and she's not happy about it at all in the morning.
We took this pic to text to mom and dad since dad likes BIG asparagus. We thought these fit the bill.
Trifle for fun. I always make stuff like this for church or company and never get any so we got our own personal family trifle.
Pinewood derby 2018!
Griffin made a whale car and we ended up running it down the track backwards since it didn't even cross the finish line going headfirst. He did pretty well in a few of his races and went home really happy.
Quinny loves turning on the heater after baths and making a towel tent around it.
Campbell went to San Francisco for a field trip for her Valley View News Crew Club. They got to tour the Google campus and go to Pier 39 and get Boudin for lunch. She brought home this receipt because of how the cashier spelled her name. "Kambo". Campbell thought it was the funniest thing that has ever happened.



















2 comments:
Love the pictures and I am very proud of Quinn getting in close to get a good education. Emery's brace look extra cool
Griffin had a great birthday week.
Love you Kambo
Grandpa
thanks for all these fun pictures! They are adorable and you are a great mommy!
Quinn has always been a master at worming her way in!!
Post a Comment