Friday, February 22, 2008

emery's tea party

campbell's been with my mom and dad for the past few days, so emery and I have had a lot of time together. This is what she decided to do yesterday.
Mr. Bear didn't realize the kinds of treats he'd get when he joined our household.
I love the hand motion. Perfect for a tea party.
emery drinks so much water during tea parties that you can't take her anywhere for an hour or so. She has to go potty a lot.
I love this little tea set. Mom and I looked forever for a cute non-breakable set for emery. Who ever thought it was a good idea to make little kid tea sets out of ceramic?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

How very adorable. Makes me want to have a girl! They are just so petite and feminine! I'm so out-numbered with the 2 boys and Daddy! :) Glad you guys are doing well. I love checking out your blog and seeing what you guys are up to.

The Fear Fam said...

Very cute!! We have been through our share of breakable tea sets, so I feel your pain.

~A