Thursday, February 7, 2008

feels like spring

I don't remember if campbell was mad or not in this picture. She's at the top of the slide.
Taking a breather. It was so nice and warm out today!
emery and campbell have the exact same hair. I love the color with the highlights in it. Much prettier than plain brown like me.
emery's watching campbell drink "spritzy water" (crystal geyser flavored spring water) She monitors how long campbell's been drinking so she doesn't drink more than her fair share.
campbell trying to get up. She wants to get up the ladder like emery- not use the stairs like a baby. The girls are at the most fun ages ever and we have a great time together. They make me laugh all day long.

3 comments:

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

your girls are SO cute. I love how you capture their expressions.

Todd and Meagan said...

Did you get a new camera? I know you were looking into it a while ago. I love these pictures of the girls! They're as beutiful as ever :)

Todd and Meagan said...

beAutiful...I do know how to spell :)