We had an awesome time and I wish we could go back tomorrow. She keeps talking about the "big" princesses. I think she means they're bigger than they are on TV... I'm not sure!
Here's emery preparing for the show. She watched this 30 second preview clip on Disney's website at least 20 times. I finally showed her which computer button to press to get the movie to replay.
6 comments:
That is so adorable! I'm glad you guys had fun! I wish you were wearing your princess dress too...
Hey Allie, I am actually taking Maggie in a couple of weeks. So, do all the little girls dress up? I've never been before and I certainly don't want Maggie to feel left out! How was it? I'm really excited, we saw My Little Pony Live last year in Tucson and had a great time together and so we're really looking forward to this.
I'm so glad you posted pictures of your big night together! It looks like Emery was in heaven! And may I just say how great you look!
Allie!
I saw your blog on someone elses, I forget who by now, that always happens I'll probably never be able to find it anyways your girls are BEAUTIFUL... Are you ready to move to Granite Bay yet?
Annie(Weir)Hutchison
How sweet!
It was good to see you guys today.
~A
I think you need a larger purse for going to the Princess Night.
Looks like Emery was loving every minute with you.
Love dad
Post a Comment