Tuesday, April 29, 2008

campbell's nursery

I'm taking pictures of the church nursery kids to put up on the wall in their classroom and here's a few of campbell. I told her to say "cheese" and she ran over to the slide and then posed. Maybe she thought the artwork on the chalkboard would make a great backdrop.
Not sure who she's looking at, but that smile just won't cut it for the wall of fame.
She's playing with a construction hat here. I've heard rumors she gets pushed around by one of the boys so maybe it's for her own protecion.
And the winner is....I think I'll have to do some re-do pictures on Sunday. For some reason the kids just won't sit down nicely and smile when I ask them to.

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Campbell has a wonderful smile when she is just being Campbell.
Love Dad

Robert and Katie said...

so....ummm... precious! :)