Wednesday, April 9, 2008

fetch

Between sessions of General Conference Spencer and I took the girls to the park to burn off some energy. campbell got a "fuuubawl" and emery got the real bouncy ball.
Spencer heaves the balls as far as he can the the girls run to fetch them. Look how far away emery's ball is!
For those who have not heard the good news... we are now a 2-car family! Spencer inherited this beauty from my mom and dad last weekend. It was dad's car, then mine, then Morgan's and then Katie's (Jeff was not given the opportunity to drive it... poor lad). So Spencer is basking in the glory of leaving for work when he pleases and not hanging out with the bus-riders.

6 comments:

John and Morgan said...

I think you guys need a puppy! Haha..Spensaur's in the Nasty Little Beast! (I mean the Little Princess) The pictures are so cute!

Jenny said...

ah...such fun memories in that car! i'm very happy that it is staying in the family.

Robert and Katie said...

You forgot the extra oil in our garage haha. Spencer is in for some good times with her. I'm still waiting for a call when he can't figure out the mathematical equation to get the defroster on :) We love you guys!

Robert and Katie said...

I also second what Jenny said... she deserves to stay in the family. Its been so good to us :)

Whit and Steve said...

SPENCER... there are three of you!! I meant to talk to you at conference. What are you doing to celebrate tax season?

Morgan said...

allie!! this is morgan busath. i found your blog through the wilkes, i hope that's ok. your girls are so cute. i am so glad to be in touch through the blogging world! our blog is nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com

hope it's ok to add you to my link list