Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday 4 year old!

emery turned 4 years old on the 8th. I feel like we've been celebrating all week long. This is the first year we had an actual party and it was so much fun! I've been waiting and waiting for the time she'd understand and anticipate her birthday and this was the year.

In the pictures above she's showing off her Chevy's hat and flowers from daddy. He met us at the restaurant for birthday dinner and brought some gifts for her (a bracelet and the sunflowers). She brought along her new stuffed bear named Skittles that she made earlier that day at the mall. (It's in the box sitting by her leg)
She's getting ready to open family presents. campbell was so good and helped hand emery gifts and didn't throw a fit. It was so nice!
emery's favorite Disney Princess- Sleeping Beauty. You can see the bracelet from daddy on her wrist. Whenever she sees her doll she sings "I know you I walked with you once upon a dream..."

A new wallet. It's to hold the fake money from her other princess gift.
Some "fancy gear" from the princess purse paraphenelia.
She had to open her gifts from her grandparents right when they arrived. This is her favorite part. A High School Musical watch. She talks about going to the "big TV theater" to see High School Musical 3 in a couple months.
She's slaving away to get ready for her party. I dumped a bag of candy on the floor and had her stuff the pinata. She got a ton of candy in the thing. I heard her shaking the horse to fill up any hollow spots.

5 comments:

Robert and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! We had fun at your party! Love you!

The Fear Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Emery! It was a great party - we're just sad we had to leave early! Thanks for inviting us. :)

Brittiny said...

Allie, you have such beautiful daughter, it looks like you're having such fun. Isn't being a mom the best?

Jenny said...

Happy birthday Emery! I love looking at your last few blog entries...you are such a good mommy, Allie. I really learn a lot from watching you. I love your precious little family!

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

Wow 4 years old! Allie she is so cute, I can't believe what a big girl she is! Looks like she had a great birthday:)