Saturday, August 2, 2008
waking up
campbell loves going in to get emery when she wakes up. campbell's always up first so she gets antsy waiting for emery. She's standing on the side of my bed in this pic trying to get a smile out of emery.
emery naps in my bed each day since she never goes to sleep if I put her in the same bedroom as campbell. When I go in to get her I find all kind of interesting things she's done before falling asleep. Sometimes she's "reorganized" the movie shelves or made a nest out of all the pillows. This day she had taken about 7 shirts out of my closet, put one on and gone to sleep.


emery's annoyed at my pictures and campbell's happiness. She gets over it after she's had her "milkie".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute! Cute!
We're looking forward to the par-tay on Saturday!
Post a Comment