Monday, August 11, 2008

The party

emery got such cute presents for her birthday! Everything was so girly and now she has us call her "fancy nancy" because of the "Fancy Nancy" crown she got. We loved being able to see our family and to have our best friends come celebrate.We originally had the party planned for a whole different park but when we showed up in the morning to reserve a table they were all taken. So, with our quick thinking powers we settled on trying to get a spot at this park and were really happy with the final results.

The kids went on a treasure hunt to find prizes for their goody bags. I won't show any of the clues since I drew the pictures myself and they are nothing to brag about.
The pinata is what emery was super excited for. Her grandpa made this cool stick for this kids to use. We didn't blindfold them so as to prevent any more unnecessary injuries (like on my poor little band-aid riddled campbell). Doesn't she look cute trying to lift the stick in the air?Uncle Jeff was chosen to be the rope-holder. He's always been such a brave boy.
I'm not sure what happened to the unicorn by the end of the beating. I know it had the rope tied back around its neck like a noose and at one point I saw it laying on the ground getting pummeled.
Spencer and Uncle Johnny helping out.
campbell at the end of a great day. Thanks for all those who traveled from all over the state and for making time to celebrate with emery. She was so happy.

5 comments:

Lori Whiting said...

Happy birthday Emmy! We love you.
Campbell makes such hilarious faces.
Lots of work allie and it was so fun.
Love, mom

Bacchus Family said...

Your girls are getting so big. I bet your house is crazy but a lot of fun. Maybe it has been up there for a while but I just notice the baby ticker thing. Congrats.

Meaja said...

What a fun birthday for a perfect princess! Yeah, I think our little 3 yr old is pretty anxious to celebrate her next birthday too, how fun! Looks like you did a superb job!!

The Fear Fam said...

I just noticed the baby ticker, too. :) I heard you were expecting from a very reliable source :) but never got to say congratulations. So... congratulations!! That is very exciting.

~A

BusyMama said...

Allie! I'm so glad you found us! That was a pleasant surprise. So are David and Spencer brothers? I knew that he was from Granite Bay but I never made the connection! Your girls are absolutely adorable. Keep in touch!