Tuesday, May 5, 2009

griffin = cute

Once Spencer comes home griffin never gets put down. Spencer loves his little boy soooooooo much. I've never seen such a thing- if Spencer could put griffin in his pocket and take him to work I think he'd do just that.
He still whips out the pouty lip on occasion.
All ready for summer. These were supposed to last him through August but I figured I better put the clothes on his now before he busts out of them.
I love this picture (minus my jammie pants). He likes laying on my shins while I lay on my back. Then I bounce him up and down. So, I see this bug-eyed expression many times throughout the day.
This is from a batch of pictures I took for his birth announcement. It's an older picture but he's not any less cute.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

He looks so much like Emery in that pouty picture. (And not cause he's pouting...Emery is a very happy girl.) He's a adorable! Spencer's a cute daddy. We can't wait to meet little Griffin in a month!

Lori Whiting said...

Griffin's hair looks alot lighter than the girls.
Can't wait to get my hands on him agaiin. Thanks for the new pics.
Love you, Mom

John and Morgan said...

Allie- I was just watching home videos, and it's so scary how similar Campbell and Em are to us. Yikes! I'll have to show you the parts I was watching when I see you again.
I love Griffin's little lip!

Robert and Katie said...

Cute pictures Allie! I was wanting to see new pictures of Griffin. He has changed so much especially his hair looks a lot lighter.

hilary said...

Hey, I'm glad I found your blog! And I love your pictures. Griffin really is sooo cute!