Tuesday, May 5, 2009

love my kids


griffin has found his hands and chews them up all day. He slobbers and gnaws and chokes on them. Here he's admiring his favorite body parts.
OK, enough admiring... back in the mouth.
campbell showing more of her zest for life. I don't know how the Lord managed to put so much personality into such a little thing.
Furrowed eyebrows.. another campbell expression.
emery- she's so cautious. She watches other kids at the park doing daring things and this is about as risky as she'll get.
Another slobber-inducing talent. griffin learned how to blow raspberries about a week ago. He'll happily do this for an hour or so. Last Sunday he did this the whole hour of Relief Society.
I posted this picture because I love emery's face in it. She's getting so old and is such a happy girl. All she wants to do is please me- whether it is helping with the chores, doing well on her homework or making griffin laugh.
I love my job... who wouldn't want to be a part of this all day?

3 comments:

The Fear Fam said...

They are all so adorable. And I just love it when babies find their hands - too cute!

Lori Whiting said...

I love how you capture all the cute expressions of the kids.
They are quite the group!
Miss you guys.
Love, Mom

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures Allie! I can't believe how much all our families are growing! Wasn't it just yesterday we all were just getting pregnant for the first time? And now look at us...mothers of 3! We so totally rock! :-) Sure glad to see you guys doing so well!