Cute little fairy baby.
Oh, there will be many more sparkly pink moments for griffin. I managed to get Bryce and Blake in dresses on multiple occasions and there was just one of me!
Poor little Griffin, he doesn't have a chance with two sisters.Remember all the dresses Jeff had to wear, and headbands.Love, mom
I had so much fun as a little girl with my sister dressing up my little brother in girl things, and he turned out just fine!
I love it! If I ever get a boy he'll be dressed up in all sorts of princess things, I'm sure!I can't believe how big your baby is getting. Don't you just wish they'd stop growing?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute little fairy baby.
Oh, there will be many more sparkly pink moments for griffin. I managed to get Bryce and Blake in dresses on multiple occasions and there was just one of me!
Poor little Griffin, he doesn't have a chance with two sisters.
Remember all the dresses Jeff had to wear, and headbands.
Love, mom
I had so much fun as a little girl with my sister dressing up my little brother in girl things, and he turned out just fine!
I love it! If I ever get a boy he'll be dressed up in all sorts of princess things, I'm sure!
I can't believe how big your baby is getting. Don't you just wish they'd stop growing?
Post a Comment