I would like to thank my own mother for being selfless. Every day I am reminded that mothers serve because they love and not because they are seeking praise. I love my good mother and am humbled that someone thought it was a good idea to send 3 little kids into my incapable (yet striving) hands.
(Oakland Temple grounds)
6 comments:
I just wanted to tell you I am so glad you are my friend! I have such a hard time looking at things with that eternal perspective, and you always make me stop and think and appreciate what I have. Thanks for being my friend and a good example to me! Love you!
Ok, enough sappy stuff ;o)
Happy Mother's Day!
I think their Heavenly Father knew exactly what he was doing sending these precious spirits into their wonderful home.
Thatis a great screen saver size picture when enlarged. Must have taken dozens of snaps to get that special expression on each one.
love, dad
Happy Mother's Day! Those kids are so sweet!
I love this picture. Would love to have one made into a 5x7 for a frame.
It is great of all three.
you are the best mommy to them!!!
Love you, mom
This was a sweet post. I love all your new family pictures!
Post a Comment