
We went to a "safari" themed birthday party last weekend. One of the first activities the girls visited was for face painting. emery wanted something pretty and campbell said "no- I don't want a flower or butterfly... I want to be a cat!"


The kids are waiting for the animals to be let out of their crates. I was ready with my camera thinking griffin would do something hilarious once they were all let out but he didn't do much of anything. He stood there and watched all the chickens and animals wander around.

campbell liked feeding them. emery did not. She said she didn't like them pecking her fingers.


Both girls went on the horse ride

This is what griffin did during the horse rides...

emery grew very attached to this little chick. She carried it around as long as they would allow. Some of the other kids were being a little rough but they got a swift reprimand from emery. She was also giving all the children "chick-holding" lessons (whether they wanted them or not).

chaos at the petting zoo


There's a stream along the edge of the property so the kids went on "jungle cruises"

Lastly... one of the many pictures I took of campbell dancing by herself to the Disney music they were playing.
1 comment:
What a fun party! I would love that.
Post a Comment