Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's a GIRL!!!

We found out today that baby #4 is going to be a little girl and I'm shocked- and excited! I kind of assumed it would be a boy. I don't know why. Baby girl is due at the end of June.
griffin is pleased to remain the only boy in the family. He's a spoiled little boy.
For example... All of his clothes are brand new. He got the first high chair of all the kids. He got the first crib of all the kids (see below). All the toy cars and trucks are "my!!!" He has both mommy and daddy wrapped around his chubby little finger.
 So, here's our only boy showing of his new crib. He gets to use it for a little while and will then be kicked out so the new baby can enjoy it.
Now we get to think about names and try to imagine what this next little girl will look like. Yay!

15 comments:

Kimba said...

congrats allie!! that's so exciting. and i agree, he's an adorable little boy! i bet emery and campbell are super excited! two extra mommies! :)

Powers Fam said...

Congratulations!!!! I guess Griffin might also always have his own room when he is older.

Lori Whiting said...

We are so happy to have another new baby in the family and we are so anxious to meet her. Griffin will be your spoiled little boy with three sisters to dote over him.
Love, mom

The Fear Fam said...

How exciting! Congratulations! We miss you guys and hope you are all doing great!

Melanie said...

Lucky you!! We LOVE girls ... as I'm sure you do! How fun. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly. :D

John and Morgan said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! We couldn't be more excited! I love the crib you picked out too!

Robert and Katie said...

So excited for you guys! Griffy looks like he loves his new bed.

BusyMama said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting. :)

Bacchus Family said...

Congrats. My brother loved being the only boy with five sisters.

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

So exciting. What a lucky baby girl. Love the pic of Griffin all cozy in his crib:)

Natalie said...

Congratulations!!! You and I have the same issues...only the genders are reversed. I'm a little worried that McKenna has full power over all the pink stuff. I guess you'll have to go for a fifth since your girl will have the same problem with the age difference between Campbell. ;) We are so excited for you!!!

Todd and Meagan said...

Congrats! That was the order of me and my brothers (in reverse, of course) and I liked my little spot in the family being the only girl. There definitely are perks to being "the only..." So excited for you and hope you are feeling well!

BusyMama said...

By the way, we're going to be in DC at the end of April, we'd love to see you guys if you're going to be around.

Janene Wilkey said...

Congratulations! I think Griffen makes a great only male child. He just has this content look and way about him.

Christina said...

Congrats Allie,
We're having #4 too (begining of June) but we have always waited to find out gender so guess we'll see what we get. Dallin will get to share his room with the baby no matter which gender it is (at least for now)
So sorry about the blackout you had, it's no fun having cold kids.