emery's first loose tooth was a super big deal around our home. She asked millions of questions and talked about it non-stop. It took about 2 weeks to pop out and now she's the proudest girl in the world. She carries this tooth everywhere in her pocket (you know... in case someone asks to see it or she needs it for something).
Spencer and I are total rookies and didn't have a dollar bill anywhere. So, she made off with 5 bucks and we're scratching our heads about what to do now.
I should have just gone with my first instinct and borrowed one of her dollars out of her wallet.
Anyway, I'm a little proud and a little sad so I spent some time going through her old baby pictures just to rub some salt in my wounds.
sniff sniff
Spencer and I are total rookies and didn't have a dollar bill anywhere. So, she made off with 5 bucks and we're scratching our heads about what to do now.
I should have just gone with my first instinct and borrowed one of her dollars out of her wallet.
Anyway, I'm a little proud and a little sad so I spent some time going through her old baby pictures just to rub some salt in my wounds.
sniff sniff

4 comments:
has she figured out that they'll ALL fall out? she'll freak. :) and be rich! she is so grown up, i can't believe it!
You could always tell her that the Tooth Fairy gives big bucks for the very first tooth. Julia lost two teeth and I was totally unprepared. I thought I had two more years until she lost any teeth.
Yeah Em! How exciting! How fabulous to have a tooth fairy with deep pockets! Please don't tell Grant.
It is sad when they start loosing teeth. Wasn't it just yesterday that they worked so hard to grow them?? Now they just come back all big, crooked, and funky. :( Little Emery is growing up.
Post a Comment