Friday, June 3, 2011

Virginia Beach

 We spent Memorial Weekend down in Virginia Beach and Chesapeake. Going to the beach is always a huge sacrifice for me because I hate the sun, sunscreen and sand. We found a patch of shade and I plopped my 36 week pregnant whale body down to watch the kids have fun. I actually enjoyed myself immensely this trip. You would not believe the high-quality "people watching" on this beach.
 Finding shells


 As I mentioned earlier... sunscreen and sand... blech.
 griffin stood on the shore waiting for a wave to come along and then he'd throw his little fistful of sand into the water.
Spencer getting wet and sandy too.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

you know what saves us at the beach? baby powder. dust some on and the sand falls right off!

looks like it was awesome! and i always loooove a good people watching session. :)

Natalie said...

You are a woman after my own heart. I'm glad you had fun even with the sand!