Saturday, September 24, 2011

california visit

 We had so much fun on our trip to CA. Everyone got to meet baby quinn for the first time and I caught up with the little niece and nephews I've missed so much.
 griffin has a few thing to work on before his next visit in December. Namely, his sharing and keeping his hands to himself.
 Baby grant standing in front of a mountain of diapers. I think we had ever size from 1 to 5 stacked up for all the babies.
 Cousin liam shared his Thomas DVD a few times.
 Aunt Morgan is frightening the baby.
 griffin tried to entertain baby grant with a rubber snake.

 Morgan and Katie brought some baby paraphernalia for quinn to try out. She liked this fancy swing a lot. She loves this huge hospital binkie and refuses all others.
 griffin playing with liam's train set. Griffin loved the trains and it was nice of liam to share his toys.
 campbell helping (in her own way) to make cookies with my mom. Mom had so much help in the kitchen she didn't know what to do. She ended up burning about 4 batches of cookies and had to get more ingredients from the store.
 quinn hates tummy time and usually refuses to do it. She'll keep her face planted in the carpet and screams until you save her.


The girls swam almost every day and emery is finally swimming across the pool- in the deep end too. Whew. I thought the day would never come. campbell says she knows how to swim but I don't think it counts when you go from one wall of the hot tub to the other.

2 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

I can't believe it was ten years ago that we were living together and now you have four kids and I have three. Crazy! Your kids are adorable, as always, and I was cracking up at Campbell's faces in the pictures from Quinn's blessing.

Natalie said...

Seriously...have I said it enough? Your girls are GORGEOUS! And of course, Griffin is quite handsome. :) Thanks for posting!