Monday, September 19, 2011

quinn's blessing

 Little quinn was blessed on Sunday, September 4th in Granite Bay, CA. She wore the same dress as her 2 older sisters and I was happy she fit in it. I'd been trying it on her every week or so since she was born to make sure. She's such a little peanut (compared to someone who wore the dress before her and was not so little...). We were so happy to see the family who came for her blessing and had such a great trip to CA.




 This is the best picture of the kids together. Think I'm kidding? Scroll down to see the rest...


6 comments:

Kimba said...

oh, she is so beautiful! just like all the others. :)

Meaja said...

Quinn looked so precious in her blessing dress. Soo pretty. Wish we saw you guys in CA for the occasion.

Morgan said...

she is so beautiful, allie! just like her sisters and her mama!!

Melanie said...

Oh wow ... she's such a little beauty! Sad I didn't bump into at Target or Sams ... your family looks great, as always.

Anonymous said...

Love that first picture of Quinn! She is so perfect and beautiful and you guys are great parents.
Love how many expressions Campbell has and what a character. Tell Emery I really miss the help she provided for the dogs and she is such a great big sister.
Love, mom

Natalie said...

Quinn is gorgeous! I really do wish we could have come out. Dave has no time off with the job change. Hug your little ones for me.