I just love the fall time out here in DC. I get all starry-eyed with the leaves changing and the temperature becoming bearable. It has put me in a much better mood. I used to majorly take the weather for granted in California. Now, with super cold winters and really hot, mosquito-y summers I live for the fall.
I think emery belongs back in the olden days when women wore dresses and such everyday. Today she's wearing a normal outfit but added a skirt over the top of her jeans to "fancy" it up.griffin brought out a little dust pan to help his sister. He kept dropping all the grass out of the pan onto the ground and thought it was so funny.
He always wears his flip flops on the wrong feet. "griffin, your shoes are on the wrong feet" "No dey not! Dey on the right feet- see!"
awwwww. I forced this into her tight little sweaty grip. She's not too fond of toys yet. She'd rather grab our hair, shirts, my earrings, and pull her binkie out of her mouth.
quinn is 3 1/2 months old and still not doing too much by way of activity. She loves to be carried around and spends about half the night curled up in my arms in my bed. I wake up with a major crink in my arm from not moving but I don't care-it's so sweet and she won't be doing that for long.




1 comment:
Em looks SO old in that top picture! Dang!
Post a Comment