quinn in the bumbo eating a pair of her pants. Don't be fooled. She hates the bumbo.
emery hauls quinn all over the house. quinn loves emery and will always give her a big smile.
quinn is our first child to consistently evade out swaddling techniques. We were super-pro swaddlers and she's humbled us. We wrap her up tightly and she turns on her magical powers to quickly inch her arm up up up to the top. Then she uses her free arm to pull her binkie out and starts crying. Noooooo!
This picture is of a swaddle courtesy of emery and campbell. I'm not sure how many blankets/comforters they used.
griffin's killing time while I'm working on schoolwork with the girls. He's made a megaphone and is yelling at us.
5 months old.
emery hauls quinn all over the house. quinn loves emery and will always give her a big smile.
quinn is our first child to consistently evade out swaddling techniques. We were super-pro swaddlers and she's humbled us. We wrap her up tightly and she turns on her magical powers to quickly inch her arm up up up to the top. Then she uses her free arm to pull her binkie out and starts crying. Noooooo!
This picture is of a swaddle courtesy of emery and campbell. I'm not sure how many blankets/comforters they used.
griffin's killing time while I'm working on schoolwork with the girls. He's made a megaphone and is yelling at us.
5 months old.





3 comments:
Quinn is dying for a squeeze from Aunt Morgan...I can tell.
So it is official, Quinn is definitely a baby Emery. They look so much alike. Just love the killer eyes!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Love, mom
quinn cannot possible be a real baby. she is perfect. have you considered capitalizing on that and getting her into some baby modeling? i love griff's megaphone, he looks so proud.
Post a Comment