Friday, February 3, 2012

On a good day...

 the kids are all sitting around quietly reading, or quietly working, or quietly cleaning, or just being quiet...
 quinn is happily rolling around on the floor with an actual baby toy and a clean diaper...
 my kitchen table looks like this, but it's OK because the kids were doing homework and crafts...
 They're recently fed and shouldn't be asking for food for at least another half hour...
and we all feel lots of love...

On a bad day they're all in time out and I don't take pictures of that.

5 comments:

Tim, Annie, Jack said...

ha love this. I need one of those good days right about now!

Lindsay said...

So true. Here's to good days.

Lori Whiting said...

Those little innocent faces don't look like they ever cause a problem!
Can't wait until we live closer and you can send them to me for a break.
Love, mom

Natalie said...

Please take pictures of a bad day! I think it would be hilarious!! :)

The Fear Fam said...

Very cute post! I have been so bad about checking blogs lately, so it was fun to read yours again and catch up with your sweet family. All our best to you guys!