Wednesday, February 1, 2012

snow

The kids love snow. When people ask why we decided to move here the kids say "we came for the snow!" I'm glad they think they had a choice in the matter.


 griffin eating snow off the car tire
 up the street
 down the street
If it wasn't for the free rides campbell would be back in the house warming her toes.

 griffin eating snow out of the gutter
 griffin eating snow off the top of the garbage can. After he came back inside he said "I eat 'no' for breakfast!!!"


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes, I'm super excited that decided to buy the most expensive snow boots for the boys this year. There hasn't been enough snow here to play in. Grrr...

Your captions about Griffin cracked me up!!

Lori Whiting said...

These pictures make me very cold!! Quinn has the right idea staying inside. The kids do look happy though.
Love, mom