emery was the first to find her basket this year.
Augh!
griffin was so exited about his griffin-sized weights that he left his basket behind. The smallest weights I had were 3 pounders and he tried so hard to lift them and exercise with them. Now, he carries his new weights everywhere asking "can I work out now?" He even brought them into my bed this morning asking when I was going to get my lazy behind out of bed and exercise.
A billion bracelets each.
quinn had a basket but that's about it. That didn't stop her from trying to snatch whatever loot she could from everyone else. Favorite loot: plastic Easter eggs
Post-basket sister cuddle. quinn is lucky to have her 2 sister to look out for her.
Augh!
griffin was so exited about his griffin-sized weights that he left his basket behind. The smallest weights I had were 3 pounders and he tried so hard to lift them and exercise with them. Now, he carries his new weights everywhere asking "can I work out now?" He even brought them into my bed this morning asking when I was going to get my lazy behind out of bed and exercise.
A billion bracelets each.
quinn had a basket but that's about it. That didn't stop her from trying to snatch whatever loot she could from everyone else. Favorite loot: plastic Easter eggs
Post-basket sister cuddle. quinn is lucky to have her 2 sister to look out for her.







No comments:
Post a Comment