Quinny was lucky to be at grandma and grandpa's house, have uncle johnny visiting and all the Brock family in town for her birthday. I had everyone come over to mom and dad's for a BBQ swim party and quinn thought it was amazing. I love 4 year olds.
Uncle johnny wrapped quinny's gift in tinfoil and she was thrilled to get a Mickey stuffed animal.
Her one birthday gift request (for the past 4 months) was fake nails and mom indulged her little dream. She also loves Paw Patrol so she got a Pup Pad. Yay.
I tried to make Frozen cupcakes and only succeeded in getting the right color. Have I mentioned baking isn't my forte??? I'm the worst.
Little quinny is super bossy and likes to put her hands on her hips and tell me off when she's mad. Sometimes she's convinced the world is out to get her. She is really really great about giving me a big hug and saying sorry (without being asked) when she does something like step on my toe. She's a smart little thing and can play most of the games the other kids are playing. She likes to pick out her own clothes and her favorite jammies are princess dress jammies that are really slippery and make her slide around like a seal.
Every one of quinny's problems in life can be fixed with a lollipop.
1 comment:
a most precious four-year old
Post a Comment