Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer 2015

Finally, by the end of the summer we got to take a few short trips to mom and dad's to hang out and swim.
Here's quinny patting the bubble of air in her bathing suit and saying "Look at my big mama boobies!! HAHA big boobies big boobies!!!" Classy.
I bet none of you have to do this much hair every Sunday. It's like doing 10 heads of hair by the time I'm done.
Then, what takes even more time is that the girls like me to take pics of the progress so they can document their hair looking funny. These pollyanna ringlets were hilarious.
I had to take a pic of this- every trimester Campbell's teacher wrote out all her scores and info and tallied up her reading points from books read and tests taken that test comprehension. Finally, by the last trimester Mrs. Trent wrote "A Lot" under points accumulated. haha.
We bought a family bowling pass this summer since the bowling alley is so close and, apparently, Spencer loves bowling. Who knew?
My only picture from Girl's Camp this year. It rained a lot.
How many mom's come downstairs in the morning to find all 4 kids set up and busily painting at 6:30 am? They are all aspiring to be great artists like Grandpa. It sure is nice of him!
Finally, I think we've swum in grandma and grandpa's pool enough to get another kid pool-safe. Maybe. I think griffin could save his hide if he fell in but it sure wouldn't be graceful.
Campbell had a never-ending runny nose out one nostril so, after 2 years, I was feeling a little negligent for not getting to the bottom of this problem. The Dr sent her for a CT scan and the results were that she had a "low-grade sinus infection". For 2 years. Oh my gosh.
When griffin gets sick he gathers his sleeping paraphernalia and sets up camp right under our feet. He slept for hours.
Trader Joe's got a new cut-out that was more quinny's style
We decided to be super adventurous and find a new park to visit and kind of failed. There were only slides on the playground and they were for the children of actual giants.
The creek and sticks and moss were big hits though.
I had to do some hard-core recovering from Santa Cruz so I snuck off in between load 7 and 8 of laundry.

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

You deserve a nice manicure after all you do

Lori Whiting said...

Love these pics! Can't believe how much hair the kids have. About four times the normal amount. You are a very busy family and we love you.

Mom