Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Golden Gate Bridge

 This was a super-fun day. I've wanted to take the kids to walk along the Golden Gate Bridge ever since we did it as a Young Women/Young Men activity. I knew they'd love it!
 And they did
 We also got to see surfers, seals, sailboats and dolphins in the water below. I'm always shocked by how high the bridge is and how long it is.






 These binoculars make a regular appearance on our family trips. At least she's looking out the right end this time.




 Then we hiked up to a nearby hill to eat lunch and see the view.






It was such a pretty day. I love all the beauty and fun the Bay Area has to offer us!

2 comments:

Neil Whiting said...

Great adventure
Agree that it is much too high in the air, the water is so far down
Looks like someone was hitchhiking for a free ride back to the San Francisco side

Lori Whiting said...

Looks like fun!! Haven't walked the bridge for a very long Time!! Looks like the kids enjoyed it!