We had a day off school a few weeks ago and thought it was high time for another adventure. Mt. Wanda is practically in our backyard yet we'd never hiked to the top. Whaaaat?
There were a few side paths and routes we'll have to go back and explore. Little quinny got all the way to the top before she realized she wasn't in the baby carrier and had missed out on a free ride. She did not make the same mistake on the way down.
At the top of Mt Wanda we got quite a view of the land
Almost every time I open the camera on my phone I inadvertently take a few of these under-chin shots. I have no idea...
My energetic, enthusiastic and cheerful little tribe.
There were a few side paths and routes we'll have to go back and explore. Little quinny got all the way to the top before she realized she wasn't in the baby carrier and had missed out on a free ride. She did not make the same mistake on the way down.
At the top of Mt Wanda we got quite a view of the land
Almost every time I open the camera on my phone I inadvertently take a few of these under-chin shots. I have no idea...
My energetic, enthusiastic and cheerful little tribe.









3 comments:
Now the kids can read about John Muir
Thanks for posting these cute pictures. Always love seeing all these cute, cheerful faces!!
Campbell and Griffin seemed to really get in to their parts!!
Goodness, your kids are like mountain goats! Darling goats, but still. Let's see more pictures of you! I'll even take more of the under chin ones.
Post a Comment