Emery and Campbell at their piano recital. Emery played Clair de Lune and Campbell played I am a Child of God. They both did great!
The day of our 15 year anniversary Spencer and I went to a tapas restaurant we like in Walnut Creek. I never want to taste anything he orders because it is either raw or sounds gross and he always thinks my picks look A-mazing (cuz they are).
Quinny on graduation day. I made that hat. Just sayin'.
Quinn's teacher Mrs. Sibilla. We loved her!
Here I am crying inside that I have no kids home with me during the day anymore.
Pre-graduation day party. Kindergarten had A LOT of parties.
graduation day party
I got so caught up in all the graduation prep and hat making and party planning and end-of-the-year scrapbook gluing that, without even thinking, I sent quinn off to her graduation in old, too-short pants and a stained shirt and grubby shoes. Every single other girl in every single class had a cute little dress on and curled hair and everything. ugh.
Little Miss Muffet ready for her play
Little Miss Muffet starting off the kindergarten play on the stage by herself doing... nothing.
She was so cute and remembered her lines and remembered she was in charge of moving the tuffet offstage after her part was done. A natural.
Part of the kitchen countertop and backsplash project. Dad ripped out all the 35 year old chipped yucky tile and prepped the counters for the granite. Then he came back and installed the new tile backsplash, stovetop and soap dispenser. I love it sooooooooo much!!!!!Griffin at one of his pack meetings which was Native American themed. He made a rainstick and a staff.
Griffin's end-of-the-year party. Outdoor games and pizza party. I got to nab the best slices for my little buddy.
Campbell graduated 5th grade and is on to Jr High! She had a whole week of celebration, activities and food.
Campbell's 5th grade class
Love her!
emery's Symphonic Band performance. She's on the far right side with the long braid down her back. They did a really great medley of Pirates of the Caribbean songs.
Emery's yearbook signatures since I wouldn't buy her a yearbook
Quinny on the last day of school
campbell
griffin
dab
emery
Poor quinny lost her first tooth a week after school got out. She wiggled that tooth all year hoping to lose a tooth and get her name on the "Tooth chart" in her classroom. It was so stubborn and just not coming out!
To celebrate the end of school we went straight to Crown Beach. Yay summer!!!
The water was so shallow and out so far but within an hour it had all come rushing back in and the kids could swim.
emery and campbell are so nice to haul their little siblings around the ocean. Griffin and quinn can be very demanding passengers shouting orders and new directions.







































1 comment:
Wonderful
I wouldn't worry about Quinn's graduation outfit, she is so darn cute that anything looks great
Congratulations to all the kids on their school work
Love
Post a Comment