
Ever since Mother's Day emery has tried to take my cards and presents away from me saying "now I don't have any presents". I explain that she gave me the cards and bracelet and I love them and would be so sad to have them taken away etc... Sunday morning Spencer and I decided to make emery some presents (junk) so she would have something made just for her.

I made a card for each of them with their pictures inside (since that's what emery did for me for Mother's Day) and made little garbage flowers. Spencer spent forever online following instructions for an origami crane and box to put it in. emery said his first attempt at a crane "doesn't look like a present at all".

Here's Spencer showing them his crane and trying to get them to appreciate it.

emery showing off her garbage flower.
4 comments:
Perhaps Spencer should put some extra hours in at the office... can't wait to see what they get for their birthdays this summer!! haha :) We love you guys! See you tomorrow! yay!!
oh well, Spencer tried. Those orangami things are frustrating.
Campbell looks so serious.
Love you, mom
At least we all know you've made huge attempts to brighten their childhoods! And so far you've done an excellent job! Go Spencer and Allie for trying!
That cracks me up!! How fun!
Post a Comment