emery loves stringing these beads together- I love it too... she's quiet and her hands are busy and not making messes.
campbell joined in the necklace making yesterday. I wasn't sure she could do it, but she managed to line up a bunch of beads on the string. It cracked me up watching her poke and poke and poke at the bead and finally get a little bit through the bead. She got so excited. Her string fell on the ground so she switched to coloring. It looks like she has vision problems in this picture.
2 comments:
That last picture of campbell is so funny!... she must take after you :) These pictures are all so cute! We love you guys!
How come I always manage to miss you when you come out to visit? Sad for me...Come again soon so we can have a playdate with our babies!
Post a Comment