Wednesday, September 16, 2009

griffin 7.5 months

Since it's been SO long since I've talked about griffin it's time for a little update. As you can see, he can finally climb up onto higher things like couches and table legs. Before he would grunt and strain just to climb up onto our laps when we're sitting on the floor. The only problem now is that he'll cry until we come save him or until he falls over backward.

griffin just got two little bottom teeth in. They're barely poking through but he's having fun trying them out and gnawing on things. He occasionally eats little bits of our dinner but hasn't been given too many opportunities to eat "human food" as I call it. When I want to give him a workout and make him stop crying I'll scatter cereal puffs around the family room and he can crawl around and chow on those.

3 comments:

Bacchus Family said...

That last part is the best because it seems like something I would do but maybe not tell anyone. Charles is almost 2 but sometime cereal is my best friend.

Lori Whiting said...

The cereal thing sounds like something that would be done with a third child, not the first.
I have always had dogs around so it never worked.
Heidi misses Griffin sitting in the high chair because her free cheerios are gone!!
We miss the kids, oh and you guys too.
Love, mom

Jenny said...

we need a griffin around here...lots of cereal and other treats on the floor! he is such a beautiful baby.