
When Spencer gets home from work things get a little crazy in our house. campbell has been wearing these glasses around the house for awhile and I call her "Stevie" (stevie wonder). She's a funny girl.

griffy wasn't fast enough to escape his sisters.

Poor guy looks so resigned to his embarrassing life.

As an act of revenge he crashes their parties when they make forts in the family room.

I love it when the kids make forts with our tables- it reminds me of all the times I strung blankets across my bedroom to make the biggest fort possible.
2 comments:
I love the picture of griffin laying on the ground resting on his little arm. So cute! He is looking so big!
Poor little griffin is trapped like a rat under that stool!
You are lucky he is soooo mellow and goes along with it.
Miss you guys.
Mom
Post a Comment