Allie! I just found your blog via Melissa, and have had so much fun catching up. Where are you guys living now? Are you in the same stake?
I can't BELIEVE how big the girls are, and Griffin! Ohmigosh! I mean, I know time has passed and Wyatt is older, but it's like I forget everyone else's kids grow. He's so cute! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you guys! So glad to be able to keep up this way. When it's a bit warmer and less rainy, we should all meet at a park!
7 comments:
I love it.
Allie! I just found your blog via Melissa, and have had so much fun catching up. Where are you guys living now? Are you in the same stake?
I can't BELIEVE how big the girls are, and Griffin! Ohmigosh! I mean, I know time has passed and Wyatt is older, but it's like I forget everyone else's kids grow. He's so cute! I hope you guys are doing well! We miss you guys! So glad to be able to keep up this way. When it's a bit warmer and less rainy, we should all meet at a park!
So cute! Nate has that toy and can only go backwards.
Ha! Love how he has his hood on. He looks like he is going for a serious ride!
I love that you are updating the blog so often!! This picture is so adorable. It would crack me up to see my baby just sitting there.
Griffy is a very patient boy. I bet he would sit there for hours.
What a good little boy and one year tomorrow. We love you.
Love, mom
Russell used to be quiet and patient like that. Those were the good old days.
Post a Comment