
griffy thinks he's big stuff because he can climb all the way onto the treadmill. When I run in the morning I have to take all the couch cushions and fashion a barricade around the front of the treadmill to keep Mr. Talented off. Seeing as it does take a lot of effort and grunting for him to get up I reward him with a smile and round of applause when he heaves himself up.


This is how he gets down. Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!
3 comments:
I think Griffy wants you to run the heat in your house. He always has his hoodie pulled over his head to keep warm. I like his new clothes. Very cute!
Okay, this is fantastic because Wy is just starting to drop his morning nap and I'm currently freaking out about when to shower and when to work out. I mean, it seems obvious, just get up at the butt crack of dawn, but...I don't want to. :) Cushions....genius.
Hey Allie, I was wondering if you could send me your address - I'm doing a little Valentine Cookie Exchange and would love for you to come!
kimberlee.nelson at gmail.com
Post a Comment