Wednesday, February 17, 2010

adjusting

Griffin spent a few days adjusting to the time change. I had to move him and talk to him and carry him around and he refused to wake up. He just flopped over and kept snoring.

He's better now and is so tired from our adventures that he's sleeping long hours every night.I have a whole list of things I wish I had packed. Sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat for griffin etc... It's just hard to think of everything- especially when I hadn't used sunscreen in 6 months at home. So, we headed off to Inorbit for some shopping. It's next to impossible to find sunscreen in a place where people have no need for it.
Getting the car checked for bombs on the way into every public place.
Cyber Towers in Hitech City where Spencer works
This is how griffin feels about being an only child for a few weeks...

2 comments:

Lori Whiting said...

Its funny how being out of the US rules and laws fly out the window.
We are always amazed that certain things can be allowed.
I'm glad you are having fun and I'm jealous at how cheap things are.
Love, mom

Robert and Katie said...

I want to see pics of griffy's new hair. Hopefully this time around wasn't so traumatizing!