
This St. Patrick's Day I had lots of stuff saved up for the girls to do. They were coloring rainbow/pot of gold pictures (after hearing a few leprechaun stories), cutting and glittering shamrocks (for no reason) and making blarney stones (because they're pretty- not because their origin is very interesting or significant).

I made copies of the shamrocks and thought it would buy me an extra 15 minutes of peace if I had the girls cut them out. That's where I went wrong.

That orange pair of scissors in the pictures was later used by
campbell for that trim-a-
roo in the previous blog post. Really you can just blame me. I mean, hello... an impulsive 3 year old with lots of time on her hands and a child's pair of scissors. After throwing glitter around the yard for a few minutes there wasn't a whole lot more to do other than cut some hair.

A couple finished Barney Stones. That's all I wanted. A few cute crafts to tape on the wall and put on a shelf. Not a pile of hair and a weird-looking little girl.
3 comments:
Such a shock to see Emery in pants, she looks so slender!
Cute bug-eyed boots, too.
Now that the side hair isn't in Campbell's eyes she can go faster.
love,dad
so fun! ooh, i cant wait for arts and crafts! i'm sure wy will love it...riiiiiight. :) those blarney stones are fabulous. :)
way fun!
Post a Comment