
You know how people always want baby girls so they can put barrettes and bows in their hair and dress them up?

Spencer takes the girls with him to church basketball on Saturday morning. He took them looking like this. I'm sure the shoes they chose were just as precious as the rest of the look.
8 comments:
I was just telling Caleb how strange it will be when we have a girl (and hopefully it's not if!) and I suddenly have to like, do her hair. Instead of throwing on jeans and a t-shirt and calling it good. Boys are definitely easier!
I think they're adorable. :) One question, did he get them ready, or did they do it themselves? :)
Ha! Awesome. I let Natalie & Bea do their own hair, so they look like that almost everyday. :)
Well for church basketball it was probably all men who barely noticed there were even kids there...let alone if they looked cute ;o)
I gave up trying to do their hair when we watched them. It was messed up two minutes later. I still remember the little orphan pic of emmy when Spencer took her our and she had on several different colors!
Campbell's hair looks thicker since she cut it.
Love, mom
that dark hair and beautiful skin makes them look cute even when Spencer gets them ready:)
If anyone else needs advice on what not to wear, feel free to give me a call. However, I can't take the credit from the girls, they picked these outfits for themselves.
Nice. :)
HAH! Chris does the same thing. hah hah
Post a Comment