Christmas Sunday pictures. I ended up turning these into Christmas cards really quick and sent them out on Monday before Christmas. I was waiting for a nice day so I could take outside pictures but it rained almost every day I was in CA.
Christmas morning with his very first stocking. I bought about twice as much stuff as what's in there. Once I saw he was happy with the first few things he pulled out I hid the rest and am saving it for his birthday and Easter.
griffin loves cars, balls, books, guns and sticks.
oh, and candy.
I like to give my kids subliminal messages so they got "best friends" necklaces in their stockings. If Santa says they're best friends then they better act like it!
Grandma Whiting came up with a hit for both girls- Goldilicious and Pinkalicious books. They sat and read the books instead of finishing their present opening.griffin swiped campbell's new hat while she was reading.
still reading
Aunt Katie knows griffin too well. Mr. Runny Nose got Boogie Wipes for his present. They actually work really well. He got his runny nose back a few days after Christmas and it's still going strong.
It was a great Christmas and I loved all my time with the family during our trip.
1 comment:
It was a great Christmas and we miss all the action! what would we do without family? What sweet little kids. I found the Declar. of Indep. book that Campbell stored away for safe keeping.
Love, mom
Post a Comment