Friday, January 14, 2011

Thanksgiving (yes, from 2010)

I thought I could ignore Thanksgiving this year since it was just our family but it's the only day of the year I get mashed potatoes so I caved. Spencer took the girls with him to the Turkey Bowl and griffin helped me cook.
 The kids loved having their own little goblets. I can't remember if this ended up being a good idea or a bad one... I just remember them asking for lots of refills.


 griffin and his ball of cheese before dinner. I hate hate hate that he can open the fridge now. The worst thing he does now is presses the nozzle for the Brita filter/pitcher thing and keeps it down until it's empty. Such a mess.
 helping
and more helping. This is his little spot on the counter now while I cook.

2 comments:

hilary said...

Love your comment about mashed potatoes. :-) And Emery sure is growing up and is so beautiful. All your kids are beautiful - that one picture of Emery is just particularly stunning. I hope you are enjoying the east coast!

Melissa said...

I know this is old, but I don't care...I HATE lukas in my fridge too!!! He is constantly going in and lugging the carton of milk into whichever room I am in. And for awhile he kept sneaking into the fridge and drinking Weston's yogurt/smoothie things. Hello Lukas, dairly makes you sick!!!!

My fridge needs a lock ;o)