Spencer kept asking why I hadn't blogged in so long and it's because all the posts would be like this... the kids playing in our new lawnmower's box. Things are really thrilling around here. Sadly, they DO look thrilled. It makes me feel bad for them.
3 comments:
Hi Allie!
I had heard you moved to DC around the holidays and just thought to track down your blog! I know it's been a crazy cold winter so far, but I hope you grow to love it there! I am from No. VA and just LOVE it back there! And I miss it terribly! Just wait til Spring! Gorgeous! I love the daffodils and tulips...go into DC and to the Temple during Tulip season...my favorite! Have fun and good luck!
Cute how easily they can entertain themselves! Glad you could venture outside. Miss you guys and anxious for our visit in March.
Love, mom
I think griffy is on to something... maybe if you took the lid off the cup people passing by might throw some money into his cup. I miss the little kiddos. Give them a squeeze from auntie kk!
Post a Comment