Monday, January 31, 2011

first snow

We were gone for the real first snow in DC but I'm sure we'll be around for plenty more. The kids love it (well, emery and griffin love it...). campbell swishes it around a little, eats a few handfuls and then knocks on the back door to come inside. She does not like to be cold. She'll sit inside the house by the door and yell instructions to emery.
 This girl is hard core and has spent hours outside. She better get her fill because after our 2 years are up here she'll never see snow again. I'm very serious.
 griffin loves it like he loves all food. He walks along scooping snow as he goes and gobbles it all up.
 Every morning he'd look out the window, see snow ("sow, sow sow!!!) and go running around to fetch his snow gear. I'm still in bed and he's piling snow gloves, hat, socks, jacket and shoes on top of me.

No comments: